So, we have good news and bad news. The bad news is personal injury law is an incredibly competitive practice area, and it’s not likely to get any less competitive (at least within the next decade). This means that more than many other law firms in other practice areas, you need to carefully market yourself to stand out from the crowd and attract clients.
The good news?
Well, the demand for accomplished personal injury lawyers is large enough to match the-ever increasing supply of personal injury firms.
In the US last year, there were 1,593,390 car accidents that resulted in injuries to one or more parties involved. Considering there are only 179,508 personal injury attorneys employed across the country, this translates to approximately 8.9 cases per attorney.
But the question then becomes, how do you attract the injured client?
Fortunately, we have one solution you might not have heard of before: The Accident Data Center.
What is the Accident Data Center?
The Accident Data Center (ADC) is a totally free, comprehensive resource that provides information about car accidents and traffic collisions in the United States. Updated daily, the repository includes information such as the date and location of the accident, names of parties involved, and links to media articles about the accident.
Why is this resource useful to personal injury law firms?
This resource is immensely valuable to personal injury law firms due to the nature of the audience it attracts. Individuals perusing this website are typically either involved in recent traffic mishaps or closely associated with those who are. Consequently, by channeling your marketing efforts through the ADC, you have a higher probability of engaging with potential clients actively seeking legal representation.
How can Consultwebs’ ADC services benefit personal injury law firms?
Consultwebs helps position personal injury firms in ADC. Some of the benefits include:
- A prime-positioned banner ad will grace the top of every ADC page within the sponsored geographic region. This banner ad will capture the attention of ADC visitors seeking accident information in the sponsored area.
- Valuable Off-page SEO from ADC to your law firm’s website are included. These backlinks are strategically placed from geographically relevant ADC content to specific target pages on your website.
- Any completed forms from visitors seeking legal assistance within your sponsored geographic area will be promptly forwarded to your firm. This includes the visitor’s contact information, thus providing a direct line of communication with potential clients.
- Monthly analytical reports as part of our commitment to transparency. These reports offer in-depth insights into the performance of your ADC marketing efforts.
- Expert recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of ADC backlinks with your firm’s website. This can help boost your site’s legal SEO performance and increase its visibility in search engine results.
The ADC & Exclusivity With Consultwebs
When working with Consultwebs, your firm can also expect exclusivity with respect to your chosen region. The ADC service is dedicated solely to one or more client law firms sponsoring a specific geographic region. No advertisements from rival legal entities or any other promotional content appear on ADC pages for the sponsored area.
Furthermore, no law firm outside of Consultwebs’ clientele can sponsor a geographic area already under the sponsorship of a Consultwebs client. This exclusivity ensures that your firm gets undivided visibility in your chosen area.
The Accident Data Center presents a unique opportunity for personal injury law firms to stand out in a crowded market. By leveraging Consultwebs’ ADC services, you can harness the power of this platform to connect with an audience actively seeking legal representation following car accidents and traffic collisions.
Interested in learning more about how the ADC? Reach out to our executive assistant Jessica Hawkins.