The personal injury market is growing. Learn why law firms should explore new strategies to grow their business.
When it comes to building a successful law firm, trust is everything. Imagine walking into a store and not trusting the salesperson to give you accurate information or a doctor not earning your trust before performing a procedure. The same applies to the legal industry; clients will look for representation elsewhere without trust. But how do you establish trust with potential clients in a competitive market? How can you identify the gaps within your business?
To answer this question, we need to take a step back and analyze where clients find, compare and ultimately choose a law firm nowadays?
Where would you search for a lawyer? Put yourself in the client’s shoes. Legal services are a high-ticket purchase, and you would want to be in the hands of the best. So while you may start by asking your circle of friends and family for possible legal referrals, there’s also a high chance you’d go online and check Google reviews, testimonials, etc.
What does this all mean? Personal recommendations are influential, but online research is equally (if not more) important.
Personal Injury Marketing is Growing. Is There Untapped Potential?
The personal injury market is set to grow by 5% in 2023. Take a look at the findings:
This market growth is an excellent thing for both clients and firms. It is also driving more firms to secure increased business through a mix of digital marketing strategies. Want more information about our thoughts on 2023 trends and predictions?
But why should your firm keep up?
- Reach a wider audience: If you’re not boosting your online presence, but your competitors are, there’s a chance clients will keep your competitors top of mind instead of you.
- Establish expertise: Know of any updates in law? Building on high-quality content helps establish your firm as the expert.
- Personalization: Want to be memorable? Create a unique customer experience. Clients today want to be something other than a number in your books; they want to feel special and seen.
- Enhance your reputation: By providing valuable content, maintaining a social media presence, and investing in a high-quality website, etc., you will truly build a positive (and sustainable) reputation.
- Stay competitive: As the personal injury market grows, you can set yourself apart from the rest and target the people who need you through consistent marketing.
- Build relationships: In business, relationships are everything. With the help of social and email marketing, you can nurture relationships with prospects and clients.
- Improve your client retention: Did you know that acquiring a new customer costs 5X more than retaining one? Retention is key.
The most critical reason for firms to keep up is to build trust.
Digital Marketing Strategies Proven to Boost Profitability
Firms can establish their expertise, reliability, and credibility with a mix of the following assets:
- High-quality website: A professional and well-designed law firm website can establish a firm’s credibility and expertise. It can also provide potential clients with information about your firm’s services and attorneys, building trust and confidence in its abilities.
- Valuable content: Creating helpful and informative content such as blog posts, infographics, and white papers can establish a firm as a thought leader.
- Testimonials and reviews: Positive testimonials and reviews from previous clients can be a powerful way to build trust as they showcase your track record of success and client satisfaction.
- Social media presence: An active presence can help law firms build trust with potential clients by showcasing the firm’s personality and humanizing the attorneys.
- Email marketing: Email marketing can reach clients directly in their inboxes and provide them with valuable information.
- Digital advertising: Digital advertising methods such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads can help you target specific audiences in your legal jurisdiction.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization uses various optimization strategies, e.g., adding links, keywords, and publishing quality content. All of this signals search engines and prospects that your website is valuable.
You don’t want to be the best-kept secret! As more clients search for legal advice and services online, you must boost your firm’s online presence to reach the people in need of your legal services.
As the personal injury market grows, what about your firm? If you’re looking for more clever solutions and strategies, we’ve got you – learn what you can do about it here.