Custom Content for Law Firm Web Marketing
Custom Content for Law Firm Web Marketing
To stand out from your competitors, your law firm needs a clean, well-organized, and conversion-focused website. That means you also need high-quality content that showcases what makes your law firm unique and demonstrates your depth of understanding of the law and the communities that you serve.
Offering many types of custom content, Consultwebs’ highly qualified team of writers and editors can deliver exactly what your firm needs to find success online. Our content team is made up of licensed attorney writers and experienced journalists who craft thoughtful and engaging content specifically for your law firm. This sets Consultwebs ─ and you ─ apart.
Some of the types of custom content we produce include:
- Authoritative practice area pages
- Substantive blog articles
- Personalized attorney bios
- Engaging social media posts
- Innovative creative assets and infographics
- Specialty e-books
- Widely distributed press releases
- Persuasive paid advertising content
- Off-site content that drives traffic back to your site
Well-written, high-quality web content enhances both visitor experience and search engine rankings. Engaging content is more shareable through social media and more likely to attract links. Our team knows how to put the web to work for you and bring clients to your door through law firm content marketing.
If you want to learn more about content marketing, please feel free to download these helpful resources:
Effective Web Content – Connecting Lawyers With Potential Clients
Creating high-quality, client-focused content takes time. Time you probably don’t have. That’s where our content team comes in. We craft content that engages visitors on your site, demonstrates your extensive knowledge and unique values, and generates case leads.
In addition, our content team works in collaboration with our SEO experts and designers to ensure that your website is highly visible in search engine results and converts well. We deliver detailed content that is specific to your practice areas and the questions your clients are searching for online. We are also masters at helping you tell your story of community involvement (demonstrating local relevance), and we take the initiative to showcase your notable achievements (demonstrating your authority).
With every piece of content we craft, we show potential clients why they should hire you. In the end, that’s the true measure of your web marketing efforts — the cases you sign. We recognize that, and our content is focused on delivering results.
The web content services at Consultwebs include:
- Practice area pages — Authoritative practice area pages display your knowledge and command of the law and help prospective clients understand why they are best served by contacting your firm. Our content team can craft volumes of informative, educational supporting pages to help you build a comprehensive site that search engines recognize.
- Blogs — Consultwebs’ lawyer-writers craft regular blog posts on topics relevant to your practice areas, providing fresh content for your website, increasing viewer traffic, and enhancing the authority of your website. Our insightful, engaging blog posts regularly get shared through social media, and that can extend your reach and bring you valuable links.
- Attorney bios – Your clients want to get to know you. That’s why attorney bio pages are some of the top-read pages on law firm websites. Well-written biographies allow prospective clients to learn about you and your legal qualifications and values. Biographies personalize you, and they often provide your first opportunity to establish authority and develop trust with new prospects.
- Press releases — Informative, widely distributed press releases can be a valuable part of your online marketing strategy. They can help your law firm receive publicity for notable accomplishments and civic activities, and they can drive links back to your site.
- Infographics — With eye-catching designs and interesting statistics, infographics are a great tool for educating and attracting attention to your brand. Our team creates content-rich infographics that are easily shareable.
- Social media — Being active on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn increases your law firm’s name recognition, enhances search engine optimization, and brings word-of-mouth referrals.
- Breaking news — When the Consumer Product Safety Commission announces a product recall or the FDA issues a safety alert about a dangerous drug, the Consultwebs’ content team can quickly get that information published on your website to reach those who may have been harmed. We can also help you share breaking news about significant decisions by courts and government agencies that can affect your law practice.
- Creative projects — If you have ever seen a cool app, game, or data-packed resource that was tied to a specific brand, you know what a valuable tool a creative project can be. Our team builds unique creative assets that attract the attention of potential clients, media, and industry influencers.
- E-books — Specialty content such as eBooks provides an opportunity to educate prospects and clients about issues that may arise in a given practice area. E-books allow longer engagement with prospective clients and a chance for them to print out helpful information that keeps your law firm’s name at the forefront when they are making a hiring decision.
- Paid ad content — When you pay for an ad online, having content that converts is crucial. Otherwise, you are wasting your money. Our team knows what works (and what doesn’t) for paid advertising content. We are constantly monitoring your paid ads to ensure the content is closing the deal and bringing in leads.
- Videos — Video content provides valuable information for your clients and great opportunities for branding. Consultwebs works with videographers and studios in your area to script and produce web videos that introduce your law firm to clients.
Our Writers Know Your Practice Areas
As a lawyer, you know all too well how nuanced writing about legal issues can be. As licensed attorneys and experienced journalists, our writers and editors understand these nuances. We can take complex legal matters and boil them down to plain English, just like you do for your clients. We also research the common topics and questions your clients are searching for online to ensure the content we are producing is relevant and useful for your audience.
With more than 100 years of combined experience, our skilled team has produced substantive content across dozens of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Mass torts
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Family law
- Estate planning and litigation
- Employment law
- Securities law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ compensation
- Veterans’ benefits
- Immigration law
- Zoning law
- Maritime law
- Special education law
- Administrative law
The quality of your website content is one of the quickest ways that a potential client will evaluate your services and skills. Your content can showcase your knowledge, your firm’s culture, and your commitment to client communication and education. It’s very important that you make a positive first impression. Our content team – described by one client as “smart, creative, and responsive” – can ensure you are putting your best foot forward online.