Heather Harris brings a legal and medical background to her role as a Social Media Coordinator with Consultwebs, which greatly enriches our social media team’s ability to communicate information about injuries, treatment and other personal injury concepts.
“I enjoy working for a company that brings the best of what each team member has to offer to the table,” Heather says. “Everyone goes above and beyond the expectations of our clients to bring them the products they deserve.”
Heather, a native of Pikeville, Kentucky, earned her bachelor’s degree in General Healthcare Sciences from Eastern Kentucky University. She worked for nine years as a legal assistant before she joined our Consultwebs team.
“I feel I can contribute my knowledge of the legal industry to any task at hand,” she says.
In her role, Heather handles many tasks, including:
- Establishing and maintaining paid social media ad campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing paid social media efforts
- Assisting in monthly analyses and cross-campaign comparisons
- Designing new and innovative paid social media strategies
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest platform changes.
When she is not working, Heather enjoys reading, watching movies and spending time with her family and friends.