Leads are the lifeblood of a law firm’s growth. Learn how to keep a watchful eye on your leads and convert them into paying clients with ease.
Why are leads so important? In short, without them, it’s really challenging to maximize revenue. and studies show the majority of marketers find this the most important goal behind any digital investment.
Leads are an indicator that your process for building trust, credibility, visibility, and overall interest is working! But acquiring leads is only half the battle. In order to increase value, keep up with the competition and innovate, law firms must take advantage of their entire marketing asset; this includes looking into the analytics and data.
Previously, the American Bar Association found that “firms do not appear to be paying much attention to analytics data available to evaluate the effectiveness of their online marketing efforts.” But, luckily that is changing.
The Top 10 Reasons Firms Track Leads
Today, more firms are becoming data-driven as they are increasingly aware of the benefits and impact of data analysis. This correlates with the fact that there is a greater adoption, with a total of 68% of law firms using legal analytics– that’s a 7% increase over a year. One powerful platform making a mark for all legal professionals is LawEval.
Why do Firms Invest in Tech Tools Like LawEval
The beauty of a legal analytics platform like LawEval is that it uses the data that you already have.
But what makes LawEval different from the rest?
LawEval was designed from scratch by a team of engineers exclusively for law firms, and by a company that exclusively caters to law firm marketing.
It comprises 3 powerful tools:
- The performance monitoring tool
- The leads tracking tool
- The data analytics tool
For example, do you want to know how many leads your firm had during X month? You’ll be able to view this in seconds. Here’s a sneak peek:
Explore the LawEval Modules Here
The Benefits of Using LawEval
With LawEval your firm can expect:
- Less time worrying about their ROI because you’ll have a better understanding of why the ROI is the way it is, and what direction to take to increase it.
- Peace of mind knowing that you can log in any time to check the health of your digital assets, the life-cycle of the leads, and the website’s current rankings. In other words, simply sit back, relax, and let those notifications come to you directly!
- Full control and visibility. Because the numbers don’t lie, you’ll know that what your marketing team tells you coincides with the real-time results you’re seeing.
In the LAWsome episode ‘Law Firm Business Disruption, Tech, Data, and the Future of Law,’ America’s “techiest” lawyer, Anthony Johnson notes that tech tools like LawEval also provide law firms with:
- The freedom to focus on the most important elements; the client, the consultation role, the interactions, and most importantly the client journey.
- Added value, and ultimately, you can expect to charge more for that value.
The Features Behind LawEval
Each module has its own set of features. For example, with the Analytics module, you can look into traffic, rankings, and more. This module alone offers data, metrics, and analytics from more than 70 different vendors! Here’s another sneak peek:
All in all, LawEval’s 3 powerful modules are:
- Designed to be super easy to read and easy to navigate.
- Designed to cater to those who only have a minute to check them, as well as those who want to see every detail about their digital assets, lead sources, and marketing campaigns.
- Designed to be versatile and robust so that when a LawEval user wants to add a new feature, there’s a team of high-skilled developers supporting their integrations.
If you’d like to fully dive in and explore the features, you can do so here:
Download the Ultimate LawEval Handbook
What Law Firms Think of LawEval
As LawEval rolls out to the entire law firm market, the pioneer firms opting for LawEval have their take on it:
Takeaway: Get Ahead With LawEval
You deserve to have answers to your questions – especially when money’s involved. And luckily, your marketing data has had these answers all along!
If you’d like to walk through LawEval together, look into data management practices, and overall improve your business performance with the help of experts – feel free to schedule a 1-1 with us.