Here's what going to happen next:
You’ll be contacted by our Senior Advisor Joel Morrison to set up a 30 minute discovery call to see if Consultwebs could possibly help you.
You can also book a time directly on his calendar here:
Joel MorrisonSenior Marketing Advisor
Here’s what you can expect on the call:
Congrats on taking this monumental step! So what's next? We will have a 30-minute call to go over:
- Your firm’s current state - What have you been doing to market your firm?
- Your firm’s future - What are you looking to achieve?
Here is a quick rundown of the topics we’ll be touching on during our meeting:
- What problems are you trying to solve?
- What goals do you have for your law firm?
- What are you doing now, or what have you done in the past to support those goals?
- How are you currently getting new leads and cases?
- What types of cases are you looking to generate?
- What other agencies have you worked with?
- Who is involved in the decision-making process?
Discover how Consultwebs helps law firms across North America
Find out how a Consultwebs-certified strategy could be what makes your firm go from great to the industry leader in your local market:
Check Out Our Recent Case Studies and Testimonials
"Working with Consultwebs is like having an entire in-house team of experts devoted to your website design and performance. Since our law firm started working with Consultwebs we have seen a significant return of investment, in the form of increased search rankings, web traffic, and client retention. Continue reading "
Challenges & Goals:
- Develop a strategy to achieve excellent visibility for the firm on the web by means of SEO, social media, PPC, content marketing and other proven tactics
- Help streamline the firm's intake process to allow for rapid respond to inquiries
- Equip the firm with a website that reflects its personality, professionalism and success for its clients
- Generate a large number of potential client leads from the Internet
300 leads per month on average from the website
Established intake system allowing for quick and seamless communication with web prospects
Record-setting wrongful death settlement for web search client
Client: Former heavy TV advertiser | Campaign: Pay-Per-Click
Moving budget from TV to PPC brings efficiency, outstanding results
The management team at this law firm was spending heavily on TV advertising and wanted to explore the potential of a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign as an alternative for a portion of their marketing budget. Consultwebs helped the firm develop an impressive campaign to achieve their goals.Download PDF
Challenges & Goals:
- Bring in cases at less than the estimated $8,000 per case the firm incurred with TV
- Efficiently grow the firm’s caseload, while increasing visibility online through paid ads
$1,721.54 average cost per case from January through May — less than 25% of the cost per case from TV
Further reduction to less than $1,000 average cost per case in the 5th month
Helpful guides and Resources
Get Ahead with LawEval
We've been creating a data-driven tool without the headaches. THE ULTIMATE LAWEVAL HANDBOOK Download Checklist
Is Your Personal Injury Firm Trustworthy in the Eyes of Your Prospects?
How can you ensure that your firm is seen as the best choice for prospective clients? Find out by downloading our Free Resource Download Checklist
Become a Data-Driven Law Firm
Investing in marketing means having a lot of data in the palm of your hand. But how much of that data are you currently capitalizing on? Download Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions
Across all industries, the average open rate for emails sits at about 22%, and emails from legal teams and law firms stick very closely to that open rate. That means for every 100 people you send to, 22 or those people will open your email and read what you have to say.
So is email marketing is really worth the time and effort? Here’s your proof: the average ROI for email is close to 3800%, which means that for every dollar you spend, you’ll get $38 in return.
Some people will tell you that email is dead and that no one opens emails anymore, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, most people still check their email first thing in the morning before doing anything else. Email increases client retention, and research shows it’s an even m