A marketing stack could really mean the difference between a new client and a missed opportunity – find out everything you need to know about a potent legal marketing platform here. Did you know that one of the top challenges for law firms in the coming years is increased competition? Studies show the number of lawyers nationwide has grown roughly 1.4% a year since the 2000s – an overall increase of 30%.
With increasing competition, more and more law firms are seeking to position themselves in the most unique way possible. In such a highly competitive industry, having a solid marketing strategy is more important than ever. However, the most successful marketing strategies are often built on a strong foundation, commonly referred to as a marketing stack.
With a marketing stack, firms are able to:
- Streamline marketing and sales efforts
- Optimize the prospect outreach
- Retain clients
- Grow business in a sustainable way and more.
To reap these rewards firms must invest in the right marketing stack. Let’s dive in and explore the ecosystem behind legal digital platforms.
What is a Marketing Stack?
Picture your law firm as a high-performance sports car hurtling down the highway. As you pick up speed, you need a powerful engine to keep up with the demands of the road ahead. So, what is your engine for growth? Your marketing stack is like that engine, providing the horsepower and acceleration your business needs to thrive in today’s fast-paced digital landscape.
Essentially, your marketing stack is the collection of tools and technologies that make up your marketing ecosystem. From your website and social media accounts to your email marketing platform, it’s the engine that drives your entire marketing strategy.
Why Does a Marketing Stack Matter for Law Firms?
The smartest, most innovative businesses today understand the importance of leveraging their data. As a business grows, managing a larger volume of data, people, and processes can become overwhelming, making it easy for your firm to get bogged down in menial tasks. But, what if we told you that you can automate tasks and remove obstacles from your team’s workflows? Wouldn’t it be great to waste less time on mundane tasks?
If you’re investing in a wide range of legal marketing services you shouldn’t need to refresh 10+ tabs to check on your performance. With the right marketing stack you could simply get rid of all the open tabs and constant emails asking about your status, and even get alerts on your phone.
Most importantly, with a marketing stack you can leverage the insights to make informed decisions that drive profitability.
Data-Driven Law Firms: The Key to Acquiring, Retaining, and Profiting
- Data-driven organizations are…
- 23X times more likely to acquire customers
- 19X times more likely to be profitable
- 6X times likely to retain customers
The Top Marketing Stack for Law Firms: LawEval
With so many marketing tech tools on the market, it can be challenging to choose the right stack for your law firm. However, if you’re looking for a comprehensive and effective solution, we recommend LawEval as your go-to marketing stack.
- LawEval is the one and only hassle-free all-in-one dashboard offering real-time data growth insights specifically designed for all law firm’s marketing needs.
Benefits and Features Behind LawEval
Favorable Benefits of LawEval for law firms:
- Headache-free powerful top-notch technology that is sturdy enough that you can work without an IT representative
- 24/7 security e.g. checks your website vitals and provides reports
- 100% personalized reliable alerts e.g. text messages
- All answers at the palm of your hand with instant access to critical questions like, ‘How many leads am I acquiring?’
- And more.
Potent Features of LawEval:
LawEval has 3 main modules: Analytics, Performance Monitoring, and Leads. Let’s briefly go through some of the features behind these powerhouses.
- Analytics Module
Gain deep insights into the performance of your marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions that drive profitability. With it you can:
- Visualize key metrics and KPIs in real-time, allowing you to identify trends and opportunities for optimization.
- Track the effectiveness of your campaigns and optimize your messaging and targeting to drive better results.
- Use custom reporting to gain a comprehensive view of your marketing performance and make informed decisions that maximize your ROI.
- And more.
- Performance Monitoring ModuleYour website is your digital home, and you’ll want to get familiarized with it. Thanks to performance monitoring you can stay on top of your website’s performance 24/7 and proactively identify issues before they become problems.
- Monitor your website’s uptime, speed, and functionality to ensure a smooth user experience for potential clients.
- Receive real-time alerts for any issues or errors, allowing you to address them immediately and minimize downtime.
- Gain insights into website traffic and user behavior, allowing you to optimize your website’s performance and drive more conversions.
- And more.
- Leads Module
Firms should never lose quality leads. Track your leads from initial contact to final conversion, and find out what’s working to drive even more conversions.
- Track the source and quality of your leads, allowing you to focus on the channels and strategies that are most effective.
- Use lead scoring and segmentation to prioritize high-value prospects and nurture them more effectively.
- Integrate with your CRM system to streamline your workflows and ensure a seamless handoff between marketing and sales teams.
Takeaway: Nothing Needs to Fall Through the Cracks
Having the right marketing stack is crucial for law firms looking to stay competitive and drive growth, but finding the right fit can make all the difference. With the right marketing stack in place, nothing needs to fall through the cracks. If you’d like to learn more about a potent marketing stack for lawyers we’ve got you covered.
And are you a Consultwebs client? 🎁We’ve got a gift for you! 🎁 The Analytics Module is available for FREE to any Consultwebs client with Attorney SEO services or Digital Advertising contract. In addition, if you’d like a helping hand, want to look into your marketing’s health or simply want to have a chat feel free to schedule a 1-1 with our executive assistant Jessica Hawkins.