Imagine you’re interested in using a law firm’s services. What’s your first move? If you’re like most people, you immediately turn to Google, find their website, and take a closer look at what they have to offer.
Law firm website design is so important because it’s often the first point of contact between a law firm and a potential client. Its design, layout, and overall user experience can make or break that crucial first impression. In fact, Stanford research indicates that 75% of users form judgments about a company’s credibility solely based on their website’s design.
This statistic underscores how a well-crafted website doesn’t just enhance a firm’s online presence – it can ultimately be a deciding factor in a potential client’s decision to engage with a firm’s services. As experts in the field, Consultwebs understands the power of first impressions. This article delves into Consultwebs’ unique approach to web design and unravels a few of the facets we leverage to ensure your website makes the best first impression possible.
So, what makes the Consultwebs approach to web design unique?
We customize the design around your brand
At Consultwebs, we recognize that each law firm is unique and likely already has an established brand identity. As such, we strive to create a website design that reflects and complements this uniqueness. We work intimately with our clients, incorporating their feedback and input through a series of thoughtful questions like:
- What design examples do you like?
- Are your branded colors staying the same for this project?
- Do you want to change your logo?
- Should we incorporate any new photos?
This dialogue is essential to our process, ensuring each web design genuinely represents the law firm it serves. While many firms prefer to maintain their existing branding, others view this as an opportune moment for reinvention. Whatever the case may be, we’re here to facilitate this transformation, guaranteeing a website that not only looks professional and modern but also authentically reflects the uniqueness of your law firm.
We cater design options to your price point
Consultwebs is mindful that different firms have different needs and price points. This is why we offer both custom designs and a series of more affordable theme-based designs. Theme-based designs are preconstructed website templates crafted to ensure your website reads as accessible, mobile-friendly, and modern. Using our theme-based templates as a launch point, we can then build your website based on your customization preferences, incorporating elements like photographs and your desired color palette.
We make sure your website exclusively belongs to you
Many legal marketing agencies do not give their clients full ownership of their websites. This means that if a law firm ever chooses to switch providers, they need to relinquish their website design.
At Consultwebs, however, we respect your autonomy and ensure that you retain full ownership of the website design we create for you. We want to give you the flexibility to make future decisions in the best interest of your firm without any loss of your digital presence.
If you’re just starting your legal marketing journey, consider checking out this resource:
Our web design and SEO teams work closely together
We understand that a good website design is not just about aesthetics but also functionality. The best websites happen at the intersection where beauty meets practicality.
That’s why our design team works closely with our Lawyer SEO experts to ensure that our client’s websites are not only visually appealing but also optimized for search engines. We’re focused on ensuring your site isn’t just a pretty face, but a dynamic, search engine-friendly platform that effectively communicates your firm’s message and engages visitors.
We screen for elements that date your website
Did you know that your website can begin to look outdated in as little as three years?
At Consultwebs, we’re not just building a website for today but also anticipating future trends and developments. We meticulously screen for elements that can prematurely age your website, ensuring its design remains fresh and relevant for years to come.
- Font size: A smaller font size not only dates your website but can also negatively impact your SEO. Google incorporates font size into their ranking algorithm, and to avoid penalization most body copy requires a minimum font size of typically around 16 pixels.
- Ample white space: We believe in the principle of “Room to Breathe” – an approach that embraces clean layouts and ample white space, enabling your content to stand out without feeling cramped or overwhelming.
- Accessibility: We ensure that your website has qualities that make it inclusive and easily navigable for all users, regardless of their abilities. This is known as an ADA Compliant website. For example, we always screen for color contrast. Poor color contrast refers to the lack of a clear, distinguishable difference between the background color and the text or design elements’ color on a webpage. This can make the content difficult to read or interpret, particularly for those with visual impairments.
- Mobile-friendliness: We prioritize designing websites that are intuitively navigable on a range of devices, ensuring an accessible user experience whether your potential clients are browsing on a desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
We provide ongoing support and optimization
We see ourselves as a mutual partner in our clients’ marketing journey.
That’s why each Consultwebs client has a team of marketing specialists behind them to support them continuously throughout the process. And, even after the design process is complete, we continue to work with our clients, offering ongoing support and optimization services.
The Consultwebs approach to web design is not just a one-time engagement but an ongoing partnership. It is a collaboration that begins with a deep understanding of your unique brand identity, continues with the creation of a design that reflects this identity, and culminates in an optimized, accessible, and future-proof online platform.
A dated, non-optimized, or poorly designed website could be the barrier that keeps potential clients from engaging with your firm. Don’t let that happen. If you’re ready to take the next step in enhancing your firm’s digital presence, we’re here to guide you through that journey.