Is it time to redesign your website? Find out why digital vendors recommend law firms redesign their websites.
Your website is your digital home. It is often the first point of contact between a prospective client and your firm; the first impression can make or break it. But, beyond first impressions and aesthetics, there are many reasons why a well-designed law firm site instills trust and confidence in potential clients. In today’s digital age, research finds that 79% of respondents say the option to work remotely with an attorney is one of the most critical factors in the hiring process.
Besides showcasing who you are and what you do, today’s websites are designed to assist law firms in many areas, including:
- Connecting with online payment processing platforms
- Linking scheduling tools
- Adding chatbots for personalized services
- Showcasing previous verdicts, case studies, etc.
Why Do Agencies Ask to Rebuild Your Law Firm’s Website?
An optimized, functional, aesthetically pleasing law firm website is your 24/7 salesperson. This is one of the main reasons digital vendors may recommend redesigning your website. Some other reasons include the following:
- Improving User Experience: A legal website redesign can enhance the user experience by making it more user-friendly, more accessible to navigate, and more visually appealing. This, in turn, can lead to increased engagement, more leads, and, ultimately, more conversions.
- Rebranding or Repositioning: A website redesign may be necessary if a law firm is rebranding or repositioning itself in the market. A new website can reflect your unique image and messaging and, above all, helps you stand out from its competitors.
- Enhancing Search Engine Optimization: A redesign can also improve a website’s Law Firm SEO by making it more search engine friendly. This can include optimizing the website’s content, structure, and meta tags to improve its visibility and ranking in search engine results.
- Integrating the Latest Tech Tools: A website redesign may be necessary to update the content management system (CMS) or ensure the website is mobile-responsive.
- Remaining Compliant: The ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act, covers many sectors, including accessible design.
Signs it’s Time to Redesign Your Law Firm Website
One of the most critical signs it’s time to redesign your law firm website is if….you are losing cases to the competition. Visual information helps users engage more, process better, drive action, and this is backed up by science! Specifically, how our brain processing works. Take a look:
Besides losing calls and cases, you should consider revamping your site if you notice the following:
- Inconsistent branding
- Lack of functionality
- Unresponsive website
- Security issues, e.g., cyberattacks
- Competition is doing it better
- Slow page load time
- Difficulties ranking even with consistent SEO in place
- Outdated design
Overall, a website redesign is an essential investment for law firms as it improves your online presence, enhances the brand image, and, most importantly – helps attract more clients.
If you’re looking to hire the best of the best legal vendors, you must ask the right questions, and we’d like to help you out. Learn the top 12 web design questions to ask any digital vendor. The questions include legal cybersecurity, branding, site ownership, and more.
If you’d like to look into different law firm websites, ask more questions, and discuss your website’s status, let’s review this together in a 1-1.