Personal injury lawyer marketing is not all about legal representation but about empathizing and fully understanding the hardships and the traumas car accident victims face.
At Consultwebs, we acknowledge that every person who experiences a car accident has unique challenges and needs. We understand your role goes beyond merely representing them, but having genuine connections with their stories to offer tailored solutions.
“80% of potential clients looking for a personal injury lawyer who has experience and knows how the system works” -Ken Hardison, Founder & President of PILMMA
If you want to get inspired, see what potential clients are looking for when hiring a personal injury law firm:
Here, we will help your personal injury law firm explore the specifics of marketing the following 5 types of personal injury cases:
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- T-bone Accidents
- Single Car Accidents with Fixed Objects
- Sideswipe Accidents
1. Rear-End Collisions
Rear-end collisions are one of the highest percentages of all car accident cases.
The victims of rear-end collision accidents often have these concerns:
- Property damage
- Several symptoms, specifically whiplash
- Questions related to identifying the liable party
Marketing Tips for Rear-End Collision Cases
- Leverage the Accident Data Center (ADC) managed by a team of experts. It is a FREE comprehensive resource that gives information about traffic collisions and car accidents in the U.S. It provides the date, location of the accident, the name of the parties involved, and even the media blogs regarding the accident.
- Get testimonials or reviews from clients with successful cases in rear-end collisions and showcase them on your website and social media platforms. Your best advocates are your current clients.
- Use keywords and terms related to rear-end collision in your SEO strategy. Write blog and social media posts about tips on how to handle this type of car accident and explain the car accident victim’s rights.
2. Head-On Collisions
Head-on collision is also one of the most dangerous types of auto accidents because it often results in fatal injuries.
Victims of a head-on collision are typically overwhelmed and in need of immediate medical assistance to help them handle the aftermath of the incident.
The common causes of head-on collisions are:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
Marketing Tips for Head-On Collision Cases
- Compassionate storytelling is a powerful tool to leverage. Show the potential clients that you understand their situation and make them feel that you are approachable and ready to help. Prospects will want to know more about the different rights, rules, and regulations for this specific type of accident.
- Make sure that your law firm’s website is designed to illustrate sympathy and assurance to the clients/potential clients. People retain information using visuals and, therefore, can connect with their emotions easily.
- Share successful stories or cases to build trust and expertise.
- Use Accident Data Center (ADC) to reach potential clients easily.
- Show proof that your firm is an expert in handling these types of personal injury cases by offering free resources such as checklists and guides.
3. T-bone Accident
T-bone accidents usually happen when the front of a car crashes with the side part of another car, oftentimes in an intersection, forming a letter ‘T’ image; this is where it is named after.
Here are the common reasons for T-bone collisions:
- Negligent driving
- Distracted driving
- Intersections without traffic lights or signs
- Defective traffic devices
Due to the various causes of this type of car accident, there are other individuals and entities, such as government agencies and third parties, that could share the liabilities.
Marketing Tips for T-Bone Cases
- Educational content such as blogs and social media posts explaining the do’s and don’t while driving and how to determine who is usually at fault during this type of accident.
- Create infographics and short videos showing the intricacies of a t-bone accident.
- Leverage SEO strategies for your content, and add relevant keywords.
- Offer a free consultation to potential clients.
- Be there for the prospects needing you the most by using the Accident Data Center (ADC) managed services.
4. Single Car Accidents with Fixed Objects
This type of accident is caused by a single car that collides with a stationary object such as:
- Guard rail
The driver is usually at fault and is blamed in this type of accident unless there are certain vehicle malfunctions, other car involved that they are trying to avoid, or road condition that affect the driver that cause the accident.
Marketing Tips for Single-Car Accident Cases
- Create educational content like videos or infographics that delve into the complexities of this type of accident e.g., how often do these types of car accidents take place? Where and when are they most often?
- Share insights into how the external factors like cars and people that they try to avoid that cause the accident to occur can affect the outcome of the one liable.
- Be where there’s real-time information on accidents happening across the US by using the Accident Data Center (ADC).
- Use SEO strategy by utilizing the keywords related to single-car accidents.
5. Sideswipe Accidents
A sideswipe accident happens when 2 parallel cars touch and crash sides. This usually causes disputes on who is at fault.
The common reasons for sideswipe accidents are:
- Unsafe lane changes
- Driver’s negligence
- Failure to use or see a U-turn signal
- Unable to stop
Marketing Tips for Sideswipe Cases
- Leverage digital advertising using social media and online ads in popular streaming platforms to showcase educational content about sideswipe accidents.
- SEO strategy to enhance online visilility.
- Utilize Accident Data Center (ADC), which is one of the most effective strategies to reach your potential clients looking for the service you provide.
Market Personal Injury Car Accidents The Right Way
Marketing personal injury for different car accident types needs a profound understanding of every victim’s unique experience, emotions, challenges, and need for justice.
It is a sensitive matter, and marketing requires a compassionate touch to be able to connect with your potential clients. This is the only way you can genuinely get their trust and build a relationship.
This goal is only possible if you use the right avenue to market your services with the right agency.
Just look at how this personal injury law firm is seeing a 47% increase in their cases and a continuous decrease of 12% in cost per case from 2019 to 2023 after partnering with Consultwebs.
That is a total of ≈ 8 cases per month. See for yourself: