Bankruptcy Law Marketing
What Bankruptcy Law Firms Need to Know
The level of competition in the bankruptcy law industry is scathing, with bankruptcy attorneys facing both the many economic swings and working with clients who seek help out of the hole they feel they are stuck in.
In this day and age, bankruptcy law firms are the pillar of strength for many businesses and clients who are in need of financial restructuring due to the pandemic, and for years to come, a post-pandemic economy. This global fallout means that practically all businesses either depend on or will depend on further assistance with loan modifications and other practice areas.
We understand that as a bankruptcy law firm, your purpose is to guide the financially stressed client by negotiating settlements, representing them in court, and reorganizing or liquidating their assets. This leaves little time for other business-related activities, such as digital marketing.
Unlike other types of law practice areas, bankruptcy is not something that people want to talk about and tend to avoid searching for online. A potential client has probably exhausted all of their possible options and seeks your firm as their last option for help. At this point, they are under a lot of emotional and financial stress, making it essential that your firm comes across as one that offers understanding, privacy, availability, security, and trustworthiness.
From your client’s point of view, they need options before taking their final decision on the legal representation they will settle on, and they take time to research. It typically takes prospects over a day of online research before deciding to call a firm, and these 24 hours are the most important for your firm to create a lasting impression on them. To be top-of-mind for your clients and stay ahead of your competitors your firm requires a proactive plan of action and expertise in the realm of digital marketing.
At Consultwebs, we understand what you need. We have a built-in marketing strategy specifically focused on law firms. With more than 20 years of experience, our company has been able to help lawyers in your field with a thorough results-driven marketing campaign. At Consultwebs, we know that each firm is in a unique position. Therefore, the digital marketing strategy for your law firm is crafted to cater specifically to your firm’s vision and mission.
Why is Bankruptcy Marketing Different?
What makes bankruptcy law marketing different from other practice areas is your need to navigate important changes in economic patterns throughout its different cycles, as well as clients with different requirements. At Consultwebs, we recognize your firm should stay in front of clients and you must stand out as an industry leader so that when your prospects need to make a decision, you are their clear choice.
There is no standardized plan of action for all firms however, in a world of variables, there are constant factors your bankruptcy firm should consider, such as:
- Acquiring and retaining prospects during the different stages of their customer journey. Although your prospects will be on different stages in the sales funnel, it is important your firm caters to all of them. This entails providing enough content for people looking for answers, to providing availability to people ready to book a call with you.
- Listing your law firms with GMB (Google My Business). This is one of the most important elements for your firm’s online presence. A GMB profile can be a win-win situation if your firm optimizes it to its full potential. Since it shares location, reviews, linked social media, etc., GMB can attract quality leads to your firm.
- Interacting on social media. Nowadays, clients branch out from websites and seek additional information on social media. This is a big opportunity to showcase different types of content and your way of interacting with prospects and clients alike. By answering questions, videos, networking, etc., you are giving your audience a taste of who you are as a firm.
- Highlighting your firm’s personality and culture. Showcase the key differentiators between your firm and other bankruptcy firms. Since clients want to see your firm is aligned to its core identity, it’s important its personality remains consistent across all platforms and channels.
- Gathering reviews. For bankruptcy law firms, this may be a challenge because your clients may be more inclined towards remaining as low-profile about their situations as possible. Your firm will need a specialized strategy to reach out to clients who would be willing to share their overall experience to counter this obstacle. Additionally, you will also need a strategy to handle bad reviews. They are inevitable, so it is important your firm responds and handles them in due time.
- Focusing on long-term success. This is a collective effort across all your channels. To stay top of mind, it is important your firm places focus on a digital marketing plan that caters specifically to your firm and your clients.
The Consultwebs’ Approach to Bankruptcy Law Marketing
Within the bankruptcy law industry, you have both consumers and businesses filing for bankruptcy in the US, and both audiences require your services equally as urgently. Having a branched-out audience like this makes it paramount for your strategy to encompass the wants and needs of both sides, which can understandably become confusing and overwhelming.
With Consultwebs by your side, your firm can formulate a plan of action that is custom-made for your firm and different prospects. Together with our marketing experts, you can set your firm up for long-term success whilst maximizing your return on investment. Although we cannot generalize a design that works for all firms, there is a loose outline of the strategy you will want to consider when building your full-fledged digital marketing strategy.
Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO, should be a ‘must’ in your digital marketing strategy. SEO is a long-term strategy your firm should implement, as it boosts your chances of landing on the first positions of Google’s first SERP, allowing for prospects to find your content before that of your competitors. (Think about it, when was the last time you went on to search for answers on the 3rd or 4th Google search results page?)
SEO can help you reach different users in the different stages of their user experience. Some of your clients might be ready to call your firm immediately, while others are searching for information related to their questions. It’s important your SEO strategy gives the client enough quality content to answer questions such as: “How does bankruptcy affect my credit?” Or “What will happen to my property if I file for bankruptcy?” etc.
As powerful as SEO is in your marketing strategy, it involves the use and optimization of a myriad of elements. Examples include covers a wide range within digital marketing but important components that boost your SEO include content, tags, keywords, and on-site and off-site optimization.
Consultwebs takes pride in the SEO results from our experienced specialists have driven for our clients and we would be happy to run you through the ins and out of an SEO campaign over the phone. Still on the fence? We invite you to take a look at some of the things our valued partners have said about their time working with us here.
Pay-per-click, also known as PPC, is a real-time strategy, which requires close attention and updated knowledge on digital trends. In addition to necessitating continuous monitoring and toggling, A PPC campaign requires a clear structure with a keyword strategy, an understanding of the chosen metrics to measure success, additional budget, and time to analyze performance so that the right optimizations can be made.
At Consultwebs, we understand the do’s and don’ts for a successful PPC campaign. We understand that, in order to see ROI coming through from PPC, you need a fully thought-out and stacked plan before even thinking about launching your ads; otherwise, it’s money wasted. Our team works with precision to ensure the leads coming to your bankruptcy firm are quality leads.
Your bankruptcy firm has many opportunities to seize on the different social media platforms. It is a free tool where you can give your firm a face and personality by interacting with your prospects, clients, and even just onlookers. On the internet, your prospects will generally be spread out in terms of where they’re at in the buying process. It is important you manage to target the different stages so that they can all feel spoken to, no matter where they are!
Your firm can show flexibility with the type of content it shares. Examples include updates within the economy/bankruptcy realm, answering questions, testimonials from happy clients, and other relevant information. In fact, you could emphasize essential bankruptcy topics your clients should be aware of like: differences between Chapter 7 versus Chapter 13, what bankruptcy really means, and alternatives to filing for bankruptcy.
Most of your prospects are online, and this proves to be even truer with the younger audiences. Millennials, for instance, heavily rely on researching online before deciding on a service. Social media is not exempt from the sources your prospects will likely review while looking for information and boosting your firm’s presence. Discover how you can start to grow your social media presence with our specialized team of experts.
The swift advances in technology have made many of us more visual than ever, and the majority of online users find it easier to watch videos to learn more about a product/service, than going through page after page of informational guides. Having said this, added perks to using video to promote bankruptcy firm can boost engagement levels, visibility, retention and it builds on your firm’s overall trust.
It’s important to remember that clients and businesses looking for bankruptcy law firms are under money-induced stress. For the majority of Americans, finances are one of the top three causes of mind-numbing stress. What does this mean for your firm? To help users within their decision-making process, your firm’s site should be a go-to source for information regarding bankruptcy, finances, repossessions, etc.
By showcasing your willingness to help, as well as your expertise in the areas your prospects are struggling with, users will be more inclined to choose you over the competition. Communicating your story and presenting yourself as someone your prospects will be able to rely on requires an effective marketing strategy of its own. Video is one of the best options to achieve just that!
Although not many bankruptcy firms would consider having a podcast, the interest in podcasts is growing substantially and your prospects are most likely there as well. A podcast can position your bankruptcy firm as the expert in many bankruptcy topics your audience might be having a hard time understanding or coping with.
Remember, not every user is ready to place a call and chat about their financial troubles immediately. As a matter of fact, even if a user is ready to place a call, they will likely still take the time to scour your digital presence in all the channels you are on. By making sure your image is portrayed just the way you want it to be in all of the channels you have a profile on, you will be able to increase your chances of convincing your prospects to find their way down the sales funnel and to your door. Additional content through podcasting may give that “extra push” your prospects need to land on you as their final decision.
A successful website converts. This means that your firm’s website should consist of more than just an aesthetically pleasing design. At Consultwebs, we recognize there are many unique components that make a successful law firm website.
The entirety of your marketing efforts should be geared towards providing a valuable user experience for both branches of your audience: personal prospects and corporate entities. A few basic fundamentals within your design should include:
- Clear calls to action.
- Services and contact pages.
- Quick loading pages.
Visitors should get an overall feel of what they can expect if they work with you. At Consultwebs, we cover all the different elements your firm’s website needs in order to flourish.
An effective content marketing strategy is one in which your firm is able to step into your client’s shoes. Understanding their point of view gives your entire content and digital marketing plan purpose.
It’s important to understand that for your clients, having to declare bankruptcy is a life-changing event, and they will be looking for two main things:
- In terms of wants: Your clients and prospects want to have a complete understanding of all that bankruptcy means, your credentials, experiences, areas of specialization, etc.
- In terms of needs: Your clients and prospects demand quick answers, extra relevant information, security, and most importantly, they’ll expect you to be the fixer/problem-solver.
How can you provide this type of information to them without having to repeat yourself over and over? A blog might be your best bet. Though we know you are an expert in the realm of bankruptcy law, it can be a hassle to sit down and write up multiple articles on these topics. Having to do research to back up the claims you make within the blog post is time-consuming and it can be frustrating! We can help. At Consultwebs, we have a dedicated team with proven success and expertise within customized content. We are just one call away. Schedule a meeting with us at your earliest convenience!
Why Consultwebs is the Best Choice for Marketing a Bankruptcy Law Firm
- We do not skip steps to get the work done quickly. We tailor each digital marketing strategy accordingly.
- We understand how bankruptcy law firms work and know what your clients are looking for. We not only help you reach clients, but we also help you retain them for the long run.
- We have developed a comprehensive marketing strategy for bankruptcy law firms. Our team has experts in the different fields of marketing: from SEO, PPC to web design, social media management, video advertising, etc., we’ve got it all. All of us come together and place our expertise and skills towards your firm’s success.
- We are driven by data and return on investment. At Consultwebs, we measure success with the metrics that matter and make sure your marketing dollars are spent in the best way possible, no matter whether your strategy is focused on SEO, PPC, content marketing, or a combination of any of our services.
- Our customer service is like no other. You deserve to have a team that responds in a timely manner. We answer your calls, emails and give you regular updates. Ultimately, we are an extension of your firm, and we want you to feel that, too.
- You own everything we do. All the work we do – web design, content, creative assets, podcasts, etc. – belongs to you. We are here to help you push your firm’s efforts, but ultimately our work is for your firm’s success.
We Care About Your Law Firm’s Success
“Consultwebs is in for the long haul. We work month after month after month; trying to improve our SEO, trying to improve our return on investment.
They know how to drive business to my site. We really are partners.”
Craig, Kelley & Faultless
Are you ready to surpass your goals and expectations? Contact Us Now.
Get quality-driven calls and cases. Partner with Consultwebs and get your money’s worth with a marketing strategy that starts paying for itself.
Contact us today for a FREE analysis of your current website and online marketing presence.