Social Media Marketing for Law Firms
A strong Social Media marketing campaign can improve your law firm’s online visibility, broaden your name recognition and enhance your search engine optimization (SEO). Tools such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn also allow your firm’s lawyers to connect with prospective clients and increase their word-of-mouth referrals. If you are not using the many benefits that Social Media sites offer, then you are only leaving a void that a competing attorney or law firm will surely fill.
At Consultwebs.com, our experienced Social Media team knows how to craft robust and dynamic Social Media marketing campaigns for law firms. By focusing on a firm’s goals and adapting them to the latest trends in Social Media networking, we have developed cost-effective strategies and high-end results for lawyers across the country.
To discuss how we can provide a Social Media package that promotes your law firm, contact our legal marketing consultants today for a free consultation. Call us toll-free at or use our convenient online contact form.
Social Media: Today’s Source for Word-of-Mouth Referrals
Many lawyers obtain clients and cases through word-of-mouth referrals. The quality of your services, for instance, might be known throughout your city or neighborhood. Today, word-of-mouth referrals are secured through Social Media networking. With an effective Social Media marketing campaign, you can establish your reputation throughout a neighborhood that has no physical boundaries – and cost-effectively reach thousands of potential clients.
Consider these facts about the growing reach of Social Media:
- Facebook has 1.19 billion monthly active users as of September 2013.
- 100 million active users login to Twitter daily.
- Google+ boasts more than 90 million users and is tied to Google authorship and publisher mark-up.
Although 86 percent of people between the ages of 18-29 report regularly using Social Media, older Internet users are catching on fast. Adults between the ages of 35-50, for instance, are the fastest growing Facebook demographic. Social media users, aged 50 and older, have increased from 22 percent to 42 percent in the past year, CNN Tech reports. And the 65-and-older crowd reports a 100 percent increase in the use of Social Media sites.
Social Media users recommend products and service every day to their friends, family and followers. With a creative law firm Web marketing strategy that emphasizes Social Media, these users could soon be recommending your legal services.
There are many other practical benefits to taking advantage of Social Media tools, including:
- Real-time voice: When news breaks that affects one of your practice areas, such as an industrial plant explosion, consumer product or prescription drug recall, legislative action or court decision, you can quickly respond through Social Media and have a real-time voice in online discussions.
- Web conversions: One of the most important factors in conversion rate is confidence. A client won’t hire you unless he or she feels you are trustworthy and can deliver results. A properly managed Social Media campaign can build that confidence by communicating the character and reputation of your law firm to potential clients.
- Search engine optimization: Social Media generates incoming links for your firm’s primary Web properties, and it provides additional Web profiles that can rank independently in search engine results. These two benefits alone can bolster an existing SEO campaign and secure broader online visibility for your law firm.
What Our Social Media Team Can Do For You
Our talented Social Media team at Consultwebs.com can put together a cost-effective, highly productive social media package for your law firm today. We will make the effort to understand the culture and personality of your law firm and adapt it to the latest trends in social media marketing, including the use of Social Media tools such as:
Contact Us Today
The law firm Web marketing consultants at Consultwebs.com deliver cost-effective, high-end results for law firms across the country. Allow us to promote your law firm and increase your clients by developing a dynamic Social Media marketing campaign.
For a free consultation with our Internet legal marketing experts, call us today toll-free at or use our convenient online contact form.