If there is a possibility that we can help your law firm grow, Joel coordinates a campaign analysis with the rest of the Consultwebs Team to find any hidden gaps in your current digital marketing strategy and provides you with an accurate representation of where you currently stand and what it will take in order for you to be competitive and dominate your local market.
Here is what is included in the analysis:
- Review your current design and programming. Our design team provides an analysis of your site’s conversion effectiveness, speed, and other important factors. You also get practical suggestions on how to maximize conversions and cases through a redesign.
- Provide an exhaustive review of your site’s backlink profile. We run several reports to analyze the quality and relevance of the current links pointing to your website. This helps determine the perceived relevance and authority of your site compared to your top competitors.
- Content review and site structure. Our team evaluates your content substance around your key practice areas and makes recommendations based on how your competitors currently earn trust in the search engines.
- Analyze your local optimization and visibility. We review the citations for your office location as compared to top competitors in your market.
Review your Social Media channels. We review your top social platforms’ activity, visibility, and interaction.
- Provide recommendations and investment levels based on our comprehensive analysis.
Here is an example campaign analysis we may do for your law firm: http://consultwebs.rurl.me/ExampleSEOAnalysis
I’m curious, how is your law firm doing now with new leads?
Do you have enough clients now or are you looking to get more personal injury cases for your law firm?
In addition to working with the Business Development Team, Joel regularly meets with other team members to help improve processes and implement the latest technology and developments to ensure Consultwebs clients stay at the cutting edge of online marketing and lead generation.
He closely collaborates with the rest of our Consultwebs team members to make sure our clients’ campaigns are operating at peak efficiency.
“We have an army of dedicated professionals working for our clients, including licensed attorneys who know the industry inside and out,” Joel says. “It’s rare to find a specialized online marketing agency packed with so much talent and a proven track record of achieving success for its clients.”
Joel is from London, Ontario. He studied Multimedia Design and Production as well as marketing and communications at Fanshawe College. He has been an online marketing consultant ever since.
His background includes working with local businesses and some of the largest corporations in Canada to develop, implement and improve their online marketing initiatives and to generate new customers and sales.
When he isn’t working, he enjoys spending time with his family, reading, weightlifting, and martial arts. He also is involved in a variety of shooting sports.