‘Satellite’ Sites Let You Focus On One Area Of Expertise
In addition to your law firm’s primary Web site, Consultwebs will work with you to design specialty sites, known as “satellite sites,” that support your flagship Web site. Many firms have numerous satellite sites “orbiting” their main site, creating an online network for broad visibility. A satellite site allows you to pinpoint a specific area of concern for your clients without the information getting lost among your other practice areas. Satellite sites are compact and concentrate on one key topic or practice area, allowing you to quickly respond to your client’s needs.
The short time to production for a satellite site means your firm can use that electronic platform to highlight breaking news and landmark decisions quickly, raising your visibility in the online legal community.
Benefits Of A Satellite Site
- Spotlighting a particular area of interest that is focused on one topic establishes your law firm as an expert in that area.
- Clients can find and read the information more quickly, limiting the number of other sites and pages they need to access.
- When linked to your primary Web site, a specialty site offers another avenue for raising your search rankings.
Examples of Satellite Sites
- A public transportation accident site in Pennsylvania by Munley, Munley, & Cartwright.
- A site dedicated to Alabama DUI victims by Belt Law Firm, P.C.
Why Choose Consultwebs?
Consultwebs’ content department includes a team of skilled writers led by Mike Dayton, JD, a lawyer and experienced editor of legal publications. The content of your specialty site will be distinct, yet will continue to highlight your law firm’s services, skills, and achievements in alignment with your primary site.
Contact Consultwebs for a Consultation
Reach your target audience with a specialty site designed by Consultwebs.com. Fill out a Feedback Form or if you would like a custom quote now fill out our quote form. For additional contact information view our contact page.