Law Firm Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
What can your law firm do to attract new clients when a major consumer product, medical device or drug recall occurs? You’ll likely want to gain immediate online visibility while the topic is still hot. But it could take several months to achieve high organic search rankings. Our solution: Go with a skillfully created and managed Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaign.
At Consultwebs.com, Inc., we have extensive experience with developing PPC campaigns that deliver results for our law firm clients. Ken Vandre, our PPC Specialist, boasts Google Adwords Fundamentals Certification and Google AdWords Advanced Search Certification. He can provide the kind of hands-on monitoring, optimization and attention that it takes to gain an edge on other law firms in the highly competitive realm of PPC advertising.
To learn more about our law firm PPC management services and to receive a free consultation, call us today toll free at (800) 872-6590 or use our online contact form. We can get started on your PPC campaign right away.
How Does PPC Advertising Benefit Law Firms?
Building up your search engine optimization (SEO) presence is an important long-term strategy for success in law firm Web marketing. A well-executed SEO campaign will always give you a leg up on the competition, and it is an investment that you can continue to build upon over time. However, if your law firm’s goal is to gain quick online visibility and quickly drive traffic to your website, Pay Per Click advertising, or PPC, can be a highly effective route.
With PPC advertising, you bid on keyword phrases that are relevant to your target market. The PPC display ad is then shown on websites and in search engine results with related content. You will then need to pay for each visitor, or “click,” that your law firm’s website receives through the PPC advertisement.
In some cases, the bidding for keywords can be highly competitive. That means the price per click can get very expensive. A poorly designed PPC campaign could end up costing a law firm thousands of wasted dollars. However, if properly executed, PPC advertising should ultimately generate a solid return on your firm’s investment. That’s why it’s so important to work with an online marketing company that has the skill, experience and resources to carry out an effective PPC marketing campaign.
Our PPC Campaigns Deliver Results for Law Firms
At Consultwebs.com, we believe that it’s crucial to examine a variety of factors before your law firm embarks on a PPC campaign. These factors include:
- Keyword selection – In PPC advertising, it’s important to avoid overly broad keywords and instead focus on the specific clients and cases you want to acquire. This involves research and analysis by an online marketing specialist who has an in-depth understanding of Google AdWords and other aspects of search engine marketing.
- Relevant ads – The keywords in a PPC ad should convey a clear message. A PPC specialist can develop multiple ads and determine which ones are the most effective.
- Geographic target – Are you seeking clients from across the country or within a limited geographic area? It’s crucial to define your target audience at the start of the campaign.
- Mobile phone advertising –Because a growing number of people access the Web through their mobile phones, it can pay to target these users in your PPC campaign. This can include developing “click to call” ads.
- Cost control – Ultimately, the most important aspect of any law firm PPC campaign is to establish a budget at the outset. The PPC manager must then keep a close watch on the account and make key adjustments over time in order to stay within that budget.
Our PPC specialist, Ken Vandre, can go over these factors with your law firm and help you to develop a PPC campaign that gets the results you’re seeking. Consultwebs.com can provide your law firm with:
- Analysis of your law firm’s needs and budget management
- Experience with keyword research, keyword research tools and keyword selection
- In-depth knowledge of all major PPC platforms
- Monitoring for optimal campaign performance and the best ROI possible
- Analysis and monitoring of competitor’s PPC campaigns
- Delivery of regular reports
- Research into other areas of online advertising such as ad placement on local websites
- Developing relationships with local website webmasters.
We know how to create and maintain multiple PPC campaigns across all major PPC platforms, from targeting local personal injury cases to national mass tort litigation.
Get Your Law Firm’s PPC Campaign Started Today
Find out today how Consultwebs.com can provide your law firm with a successful Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaign as well as a variety of other online legal marketing products and services. For a free consultation with our law firm Web marketing experts, call us today toll-free at (800) 872-6590 or use our convenient online contact form.