Search Marketing: Content Optimization Contractor
Our Content Optimization Contractors will work to improve the focus and optimization of on-page content. This is done by way of suggesting improvements from a usability standpoint as well as using SEO best practices for meta and html code optimization. You will work with a dedicated Search Marketing On Page Expert who will assign the tasks and priorities for your work.
The Content Optimization Contractor should have the following attributes:
- An understanding of local search and its effect on local rankings.
- Knowledge of keyword research tools including Adwords.
- Understand the various elements of a webpage and how they are best used.
- Understanding of how to effectively craft page meta tags, h tags, and alt tags.
- Know best practices for linking internal pages based on site focus, topics, and keyword volume.
- Understanding of topical variance.
- Understanding of intent.
- A good eye for making suggestions for improvement in the overall readability / engagement with the content.
The ideal contractor will have a high level of self management and will respond quickly to requests from the Search Marketing On Page Expert. They should have the ability to communicate remotely (through Skype) and be efficient and responsive in all communications. Also, the ideal candidate will take a high level of pride in the work that they do and work really hard to meet deadlines and goals for links for their assigned clients. A stable internet connection and a computer that can handle the work is required. Prior search marketing experience is also required.
- Work from your home or our office, it’s up to you!;
- Hourly based on experience
- Flexible scheduling
- We normally hire contractors as full-time team members after contractors have proven themselves and when the need arises.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Create a compelling <title> tag for yourself.
Consultwebs.com, Inc. is a full-service Internet / Web design and Web consulting company that was founded in 1999. Our primary focus is law firm Web marketing and design, SEO, PPC management, Social Media, content development and hosting. We support more than 750 law firm client Web sites and have worked with numerous legal organizations, including the American Bar Association. Consultwebs.com has more than one hundred thirty years of combined business consulting experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.