The Labor Program at Berea College and Consultwebs.com
Consultwebs.com, Inc. has been uniquely connected to Berea College – in Berea, KY – since 2011. Currently, Consultwebs.com is the first and only for-profit business to ever partner with the Labor Program at Berea College.
Through this partnership, Consultwebs.com is able to offer competitive internships and part-time work-study positions to Berea College students. Student workers in our office benefit from being exposed to a real-world work environment and develop skills relevant to their courses of study. Particularly, working or interning at Consultwebs.com would be highly useful to those studying business, marketing, IT, communications or other related fields.
Consultwebs.com Marketing Communications Specialist LeAnna Easterday says of her experience, “When I began my work with Consultwebs as a student, I had a foundational understanding of marketing- but I soon came to realize that I had so much more to learn about the day-to-day work of a marketer! Working with the incredible team as a student was exciting and encouraged me to work with excellence. The team at Consultwebs strives to create an inclusive and ever-learning environment which was a major reason I accepted a full-time position upon graduation. Students not only gain knowledge at Consultwebs, they also form ideas about the organizational culture they want to be a part of.”
As our clients can attest, Consultwebs.com strives for excellence. Partnering with Berea College’s work study program, our student workers not only produce excellent results but become excellent employees.
Contact us for more information! Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.
Currently, we have five student labor positions:
- Analytics and Reporting Assistant - The primary duty of this position is to conduct research on a variety of subjects and pull data on the health of various websites and Web properties owned, operated and/or pertaining to the business of Consultwebs.com.
- Brand Management Assistant - This position is primarily responsible to monitor the public appearance of Consultwebs.com.
- Content Management Assistant - The primary duties of this job is to brainstorm, create and implement content marketing strategies under the direction of supervision.
- Graphic Communications Assistant - This position is primary responsible to prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts for graphic communications representing Consultwebs.com.
- Research and Strategy Assistant – This position is responsible to perform internal SWOT analysis and similar reporting on the health and strategy of Consultwebs.com.